It was a grand day yesterday!
- I got to train my favorite huMAN how to squeeze 2 big circles out of a half sheet of card stock.
(He already knew how to use it. It was the SQUEEZE quotient.)
- I had two of my best ball throwers here for a card class (and others I like too, but it was the two of my BEST ball throwers).
- We broke out some new stamp sets from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog to play with for the card class.
- And I’m STILL celebrating my 10th birthday month!
What’s not to like?
We’ve got other things to celebrate this coming week too! Here’s just a few I can think of off the top of my head. Is there anything on this list that inspires a quick card or gesture for your friend or loved one?
- Today is Wife Appreciation Day (perhaps you should show him your Wish List)
- Tomorrow is World Gratitude Day Mmmmm
- Tuesday is Business Women’s Day
- Wednesday is Restless Legs Awareness Day
- Thursday is Cherries Jubilee Day
- Friday is World Pharmacists Day & Hug a Vegetarian Day
- Saturday is International Rabbit Day & Love Note Day
Want to see one of the Christmas cards they made yesterday at the Christmas Card Class? We shared it yesterday with my Facebook Fans. (Become one here.)
Are you loving that or what? What do you think it says on the inside? You can see the stamp set here & decide.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Oh, what fun it is to stamp with friends!