No stamping? That’s right! There is no stamping on this card.
But we still love it! It’s made with something new in the latest catalog and we wanted to be sure that you found it yet.
Aren’t they pretty? Nice font. Light for mailing. Adds dimension to your cards and projects. Just don’t step on them because they are breakable.
To give you an idea of how big they actually are, here’s the card I had Ann make.
Card Making Tips
- The Soft Suede strip is 1″ high
- Made with a 3-7/16″ by 5-1/4″ scrap of English Garden Designer Series Paper
- The Soft Suede border is 1/4″ wider, but the same length
My original plan was to have the DSP go the entire height of the card, but the scrap wasn’t that big. So just like I think you would, we just made it work.
How did we attach the Elements (word)? We rolled up Glue Dots and placed them in strategic places on the word. In fact, Ann DID step on this one and it broke (just in one place). You probably can’t even see it! We put it back together with a little liquid glue.
If you’d like, you can see a collection of our Thank you card ideas here.
If you’d like to check out some of our items in the online store, you can find them here. Use the Host Code so that we can include a small gift with your project.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!