How can you tell how old your embossing powder is? I’m thinking that Ann is due for replacing her white embossing powder.
Do you know how I can tell?
Ann stamped this card with Whisper White Craft Ink and then embossed it with the white embossing powder that she’s had longer than she’s had me. If you look closely, you’ll see it looks a little like Very Vanilla. But it was still good enough to make the card.
Don’t worry. Ann’s putting in an order later today. I’m sure she’ll remember to add some embossing powder to it.
Some other ways that you can tell are when your powder doesn’t want to melt. That powder is actually dried ink. It needs some gooey ink like our Whisper White Craft or VersaMark ink. Then sprinkle the powder on and use a good heat tool (like ours) to melt the powder.
Now, some of you might feel this card looks a little familiar. Ann shared different versions of it in the Dog Pound, our private Facebook group for our clients. But she never showed this version she made with the Taco Fiesta set. When you shop with us, you get invited to join!
We learned other things too! Instead of Tuxedo Black Memento ink, she stamped with Copper Clay before coloring with Stampin’ Blends that we’ll list in the supplies.
It worked and didn’t smear! (However she used a Blender pen to move around a little of the Copper Clay ink on the white pinata.
Last Day for Early Bird Tickets
It’s a fun day where we make a card together on Zoom. Everyone uses the supplies they have at home. Then later, it’s 3 quick games of bingo and give away some pretty nice prizes.
You Can Make This Card!
Just be sure that your embossing powder is up to date! And notice that the Flight & Airy paper that we used is free with a $50 order.
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code B6CMNDB6 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.