How do you like to make your cards? Do you like something quick yet impressive (like me) or do you like to spend hours researching and designing your card.
There’s room for both at the stamping table, but today’s card is quick and clean and can be used for anything you’ve got a bold greeting stamp to use on it.
Here’s the quick and fun video. Be sure to stick around to the end where you’ll see me in my latest appearance.
Then scroll down for some card making tips that aren’t included in the video. PLUS we’ve got a list of supplies to help you recreate it yourself!
Card Making Tips
- The Stampin’ Pierce Mat helps have a better margin between the mask and the stamped image.
- You could put even borders but we didn’t so that more Coastal Cabana would show!
- Coastal Cabana – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Pistachio Pudding – 3-15/16″ x 5-3/16″ (just 1 click smaller than normal
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Did you like my little surprise at the end?
- Discover unique ways to use color on your projects at the Master Stamper.
Card Making Supplies
Just click any of the pictures below for details or to fill you shopping cart. Use the current shopping code we’ve listed in the upper right side of this page and we’ll gladly include a gift with the thank you card we send you for shopping with us.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
It’s fun to make a quick Spring Thank You Card!!