We’ve already shared a video with 11 Washi Tape ideas in this post, but now we’ve got a new one!
This one is so quick and fun, it could even be a little hostess gift when you go to someone’s home for chow time….er….dinner.
Here’s what we did in just two minutes.
I just couldn’t believe how cute these were! They’re really quick to make and perfect for when you have to do multiple gifts.
- If you’re using the trio packs of our Washi Tape, use the two smaller sizes.
- Don’t let the hot wax come into contact with the tape.
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Place a row of them on a mantle
- Place one to three in a cello bag and add a stamped topper for a quick gift
You can get a wide array of choices of Washi Tape in our online store or you can scroll down and see them here.
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, but I think Ann does a better job of that.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Cash in with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month and 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas.