As soon as Ann saw this little Polka Dot idea that Lydia shared at convention, Ann called me. She just knew that she had to come make it.
You see. We have friends who are CRAZY for polka dots! almost sounds like Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!
Here’s what Ann and I came up with the other night after she came home from the Stampin’ Up! Convention.
Don’t you just love it?!? Here’s the video followed by some card making tips and supply list.
Stamper Dog’s Card Making Tips
- You only need to rinse the Decorative Mask off if you do it right away.
- The set of 2 Decorative Masks is less than $3!
- The Black Banner is the 2nd largest banner from the Banners Framelits
- The stamped banner is the 3rd largest banner
- Stampin’ Up! is offering a special Big Shot offer in August.
- The Basic Black layer is 3-3/4″ x 5″
- The Melon Mambo layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
We’d love to help you with your supply list. OR you can print out our Wish List here and we’ll be here when you’re ready.
Here’s much of what we used to make this easy and impressive card.
We’d love to “see” you on the stamping webinar that we’re hosting Sunday afternoon. Use the code PMYR7ZH9 when you shop here & we’ll include a small gift with the thank you card we normally send.