Easter is Ann’s favorite holiday and I totally get it! What’s YOUR favorite holiday? Perhaps you can use these 3 projects for them as well! Just change the colors and stamps.
But I’ll bet you’ll like them for Easter!
This is the newest one. We posted this project in this post.
STAMPIN’ UP! CARD MAKING TIPS
Here are some of the products that are used in this project:
- The colors used: Bermuda Bay & Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake
- Blessed Easter (Greeting)
- Everything Eleanor Wood or Clear (Basket)
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and Big Shot Machine
- Barnyard Basics Bundle – Wood or Clear (Egg)
- Artisan Label Punch
- Brights Candy Dots
- 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon
- Fringe Scissors
Do you like punch art? This Punch Art Bunny is quite a cutie! He was such a hit in 2013.
You can see me in the beginning of this one! I know that I make the whole video even better. It’s from 2012. I hope you show me what you make with this one.
Armed with all this information, you’ll be right and ready for Easter on Sunday, April 20th.
Order online & get your own reusable handmade thank you card from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by fax (available – just call)
- by email or even in person!
Be sure to get on our mailing list for new ideas in your inbox each month! Let’s get ready for Easter!