I'm so in love with this card that I just might get sick so Ann sends it to me! You might even want to PIN IT to your favorites! (See Pin It button at the bottom of this post.)
We had an exciting shoot yesterday to pull the winner for this latest winner of our $100 gift certificate. I told Ann that I wanted to be in the shot. That means that SHE would have to do it without my direction! We've given away almost $3,000 in stampin' stuff since we started the Barking Board. I should be able to star in ONE giveaway video!
It was quite the challenge for her to get this one in the can, so you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see it. But you WILL want to come back and see it!
So – onto today's monochromatic card done in Riding Hood Red
Since they were cleaning off the stamp table, the start of this card is that Paper Flower that we spritzed a while back with Riding Hood Red, Rubbing Alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. It came out a bit lighter, so we mixed this up with different papers so that it all just blends well.
Here's a list of what we used. I would definitely print out one of our popular Wish Lists so you can start picking what you want to add to your list.
- Perfectly Penned Stamp Set – Wood-#122890 Clear-#122892
- First Edition Specialty DSP #121878
- Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack #117154
- Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die #120903
- Large Scallop Edgelit Die #127019
- Big Shot #113439
- Extra Large Oval Punch #119859
- Paper Daisies #119243
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- Color Spritzer Tool #107066
- Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
- Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons #127833
- Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim #118481
- Linen Thread #104199
So that's just about everything except the kitchen sink, but since I love this card so much – it was worth it so that you can make it too!