Tuesday was just not Ann’s day so she thought she redo her snowflake card from the live stream. She’d had less than 4 hours sleep and she’d never made the card before.
The card wasn’t bad. It was a unique idea, but she was convince she could do better. And this is what she came up with.
She had even mentioned some of the changes during the live stream. You can watch the replay on YouTube here because the card is made the same with these changes:
- The card base is 4-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ tall. She scored at 1/2″ from the left side (or 4-1/4″ from the right).
- We made the snowflakes the same color as the card base, Misty Moonlight.
- Instead of the teeny snowflakes, she used the small snowflake from the Beary Cute set.
- She put large rhinestones in the center of the punched snowflakes and the center of the card.
- She did put the ribbon in between the layers so you don’t see it on the inside.
- In order to do that, she attached the punched snowflakes to the front of the stamped Thick Basic White front instead of the folded Misty Moonlight piece as done in the video.
A Peek Inside
The inside greeting is from the Beary Cute set too.
Do you like this version better or the one in the live stream? Please leave a comment below and tell us which you prefer.
But you’ve got to agree that the updated version has a ton of bling!
Remember to set your watch for 5pm Pawcific Time tonight for our Stamps, Kits & Crafts Sale! Ann has a lot of things to share from her stash.
- 2pm in Hawaii
- 4pm in most of Alaska
- 5pm Pawcific
- 6pm Mountain
- 7pm Central
- 8pm Eastern and in Puerto Rico
World Card Making Day Tomorrow!
Be sure to register for World Card Making Day Saturday, October 7th @ 2pm to 5pm Mountain Time (1pm to 4pm Pawcific). If you register, you’ll have access to the replay (if there is one).
They are using these sets for the stamp along: Circle Sayings, Earthen Textures, and Heartfelt Hexagon. You don’t have to have these specific sets. But if you’d like to stamp along with your own stamps, you’ll need the measurements for pre-cutting your cardstock. You can use your own color combos with the measurements in this flyer.
You Can Make This Snowflakes Card!
Make it like we did in the video, or fashion yours closer to what we shared today. Before I share our card making supplies, here’s how we honor our online shoppers:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.