Ann’s continues to clean up the stamp room, but I made her take a break to make a propped front card. We’re calling it that because the front is propped up.
I had to get her hands in the ink somehow so a fancy fold card seemed appropriate.
To top that off, we hadn’t used the Berry Burst color very much since it returned to Stampin’ Up!’s collection of colors. We could’ve given it a base made of one of the blues or other colors, but Berry Burst looks fine.
And there are so many colors in this Masterfully Made patterned paper!
Lots of options to pick from! Which would you pick?
Of course, then we rolled out the Berry Burst stamp pad and broke the seal on our new Kindest Expressions stamp set. As Ann said on the Friday sale show, large greetings are great for a card front. And I think we proved it on today’s card.
Did You See How We Dotted the “I”?
Just scroll down and you’ll discover what we used in the picture list of supplies. You’ll notice that this is made with limited supplies. You may have many of them on had! But if you don’t, feel free to shop in our online store. Just pick up a code here and start shopping!
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Stamper Dog’s Events Update
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.