Are you ready for something new? Stampin’ Up! just released their Fitting Florets Collection yesterday and this pup thinks that it’s pretty darn nice!
I told Ann to keep it under her hat until it became available – and she did. But here’s the swap card she made to trade with her friends.
Isn’t that patterned paper awesome? You can see it all by checking out the link on the picture below. (We’ll share picture links to the whole collection at the bottom.)
I don’t think that she had ever put a different shape behind a frame like that. Hope you like it.
We added the Iridescent Pearls like the ones that we sent many of you with our thank you cards yesterday. Even though we really like the cool embellishments that are part of the collection, we like how these pearls look.
I promised that I would show you all the selections, but I should share that they’re not all going to be around forever.
- The stamps and dies will return in January.
- Everything else is while supplies last.
You Can Make This Card!
And here’s what you get when you shop online with us:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ZXWKVUCV . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
And here’s what we didn’t use from the collection:
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.