I know I’m late to bark about this, but be sure to sleep in tomorrow by turning your clocks back tonight!
People think that they should turn their clocks back Saturday night – and they’re right. And some turn them back Sunday – and they’re right.
You should a actually turn them back at 2am Sunday morning.
If you’re not sure, just check out
Whatever works for you.
Just think! It could give you an extra time to shop in our online store!
Or it could give you an extra hour to ponder who you’re going to vote for. (This dog doesn’t care how you vote. He only cares THAT you vote!)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.