We liked the Sweet Little Box we featured in yesterday’s post so much that we made a different version of it on yesterday’s show.
When you watch the video later in this blog post, you’ll see that Ann explained how she made the first one. Then she showed how to make this second version of the box.
Both boxes feature Evening Evergreen, but they look so different! Its hard to choose which one we like better.
The Blending Brushes really turn the embossed Soft Succulent darker and make the ferns pop.
You can get these Sweet Little Boxes now, but they do not appear in the recently released Annual Catalog.
Watch This Quick Live Stream
Ann usually stamps for about 45 minutes. She doesn’t watch the clock much, but it’s as if inside she knows when it’s time to be done. But because her voice is weakened right now, she quickly did the project in about 20 minutes.
You Can Make This Sweet Little Box
These are perfect to add to your crafting supplies. Perfect to have on hand when you need a quick gift.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 92RWXQRY . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
Of course, you’ll save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and the dies together as a bundle.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.