Were you able to get this leaf stamp set that we’re using today? It’s called Love of Leaves and it’s sold out.
Has this happened to you before? You waited too long and they sold out of a retiring item before you could get it.
Sorry. But don’t miss out on what is left! The best place to check is right here in our online store.
So by now, I’ll bet you’d like to see this card we made last night with our Stamp Along with Ann online event. UH2W4JUU
We’ll be doing a different version of this card too. In fact, if you’re part of our Dog Pound Facebook group, you can see what Beverly made with hers. I can’t wait to see who else shares their card either in the Dog Pound or the Master Stamper group.
We welcomed some new people and gave away over $150 in stamping prizes.
Join Us Later Today
So, if you have ever missed getting a stamp set or set of dies, be sure you join us today at 5pm Pawcific Time for our Used Stamps, Kits & Crafts Sale. It’s always fun. Just be the first to say you want something and it’s yours for whatever price we put on it.
It’s unique and fun and even better when you can come. Maybe you’ll find an alternative leaf stamp set because Ann can’t sell this yet. (We follow Stampin’ Up!’s guidelines with stuff like this.)
- Join us here on YouTube
- Anyone can watch.
- Possibly slightly faster transmission, but…
- You need to be logged into your Google account to comment.
- Join us here on Facebook
- Must be a member of Facebook to comment.
- 2pm in Hawaii
- 4pm in most of Alaska
- 5pm Pawcific Time and in Arizona
- 6pm Mountain Time
- 7pm Central Time
- 8pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
You Can Make This with an Alternative Set
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code CQTRGB92.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.