What are you doing on this President’s Day holiday? We started off with Ann making a Watercolor Daffodil Notecard.
Are you getting out your stamps to make a card? Are you doing some clean-up and organization? Getting some well-deserved rest? On a vacay or a stay-ca?
Remember that we’re going Live at 5 Pawcific today. Join us for some fun and quick cardmaking ideas.
- Join us here on YouTube
- Or join us here on Facebook
This may be the last Monday we do for a while so you won’t want to miss it!
This was Ann’s birthday weekend, so we’re pretty much letting her do what she wants. She mounted stamps yesterday and planned a couple cards. Work around here is a lot like play to the untrained eye.
So this is what she came up with using the Daffodil Daydream stamp set and the coordinating Daffodil Afternoon patterned paper that you can get free while supplies last – or next Monday, whichever comes first.
Notecard or Greeting Card?
Don’t you just love it? We’re calling it a notecard because there isn’t a greeting on the front. But you could easily add a greeting on the watercolor paper or as an added layer.
Of course, you’ll want to put a Basic White or Very Vanilla layer on the inside so that the recipient can read what you write.
I really like this card and this that the little splash of Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper makes a difference. Sale-a-Bration ends on Monday, February 28th, but it’s been so popular! They may run out before then!
The Stampin’ Up! Blends, our alcohol markers, makes it easy to get a professional look when watercoloring the daffodils. You’ll be surprised how easily you can get a pro look too.
And if you like that Bumblebee card stock, you should stock up now! It’s going away the end of April so I’d get a pack now. Just barking here.
We don’t use the Daffodil Dies on this card, but you’ll save 10% when you purchase the bundle of the stamps and coordinating dies here together.
You Can Make This!
Before we share our picture supply list of cardmaking supplies, here’s an idea of how we appreciate our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code WPVKPV2G .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.