We did more than make an easy card yesterday. We actually shared 2 easy cards with 1 great layout.
We made the Valentine version on the live stream yesterday, but the night before, we did the birthday version with our local stampers.
Let Us Know
So, which one do you like better?
- Do you prefer the Valentine with the hexagon opening, layered colored words and pastel bling?
- Or do you prefer the birthday one with the circle opening and jewel-tone words?
But that’s not all Ann made!
She also showed them how we made the ladybug chocolates she made with our local peeps as well.
You’ll notice that she added some eyes if you like. And yes, there’s a strawberry in there.
These were all made with Dove Dark Chocolate Hearts that my favorite huMAN picked up at our local Target. If you order them online and pick them up or have them delivered, they’ll give you a discount. The foils on the Milk Chocolate ones are more pink.
You Can Make These!
These are priceless and timeless and here’s what Ann used. (And thank you to Kim who shared these in the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Facebook Group.)
You can watch the live stream here on YouTube or watch it below.
You Can Make This!
First we’ll share what we used on both projects.
Then here’s what we used to make the Valentine.
And here’s what they used the night below on the birthday one.
Remember that all our online shoppers get all this for shopping in our online store:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R42AYAFW .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.