Yesterday was Ann got a wild idea yesterday to turn a peaceful stamp set into a spooky Halloween card.
Where does she get these ideas? She wasn’t even close to the shower when it came to her!
Here are the two stamp sets she used. Not a normal combination.
All the words in the Reflected in Nature stamp set are soothing, but add a few bats and everything changes.
If you watch the video below or here on YouTube. You’ll hear a bit about what Ann started seeing when she looked at the cabin stamp. And that’s what inspired this card.
Ann fussy cut around the cabin image, but here’s what she used for the rest of the card to add texture.
We tried stamping the bats all over the card, but it looks better with the bats just on one side. Here are the colors that we used:
And let’s not forget the adhesives and extras.
Don’t Miss These!
While this special online event isn’t until October 9th, the best way to get in ends September 28th.
We’d love to stamp with you!
- You’ll make 4 projects along with 4 demonstrators
- Registration fee includes stamp set and dies
- Substitutions can be made
- Attend venue on Zoom or Facebook
- Recordings will be available afterwards if you can’t make it or need more time
- Yes! There are prizes on the event day.
- Register here by September 28th and receive pre-cut Make & Take supplies sent by Priority Shipping and a free Sale-a-Bration selection!
Sale-A-Bration ends September 30th!
There are just a few days left to score free stamps, dies and patterned paper. You can get any of these items free for every $50 of your purchase (before tax & shipping)
And you get get any of these with a $100 purchase (before tax and shipping):