So this happened….
Ann brought out the Blending Brushes to show a different way to use them for today’s Fall leaves card.
Most people swirl the ink around but Ann almost always bounced the ink onto the card stock for a different effect. We didn’t think that they’d come out as light as they did.
Do you like how it turned out? I think she made it for my birthday.
We made a few changes to the layout that Ann showed during the live stream.
- We’re saving the pumpkin for another day.
- She swapped out the Rose Gold Glimmer Paper for the Be Dazzling paper that you can get free with a $50 while supplies last.
- She didn’t dry emboss the top Cajun Craze layer. (A woman can change her mind!)
What changes would you have made? I think I like it!
But next time, I think I’d like her to try blending on Sahara Sand to see if that came out more intense.
You can watch the live stream show below or watch it here on YouTube.
While it’s a little different than originally planned, I think she made the right choice.
Maybe she did it because she thought I’d like it better. Because it IS my 16th birthday today! I did mention that, didn’t I?
Ann has a small celebration planned for me. At least, I hope she does! But the big party is going to be on September 16th.
Are you coming?
You can register here for it to reserve your spot.
Fall Leaves Card Making Supplies
We only used the dies from the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle; however, don’t forget to get the stamp set and save 10% when you buy them together.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers