Ann and I did the quickest stamp show every yesterday. We usually go about 45 minutes, but Ann had a swap to finish and an appointment for her hairdo adjustment.
So yesterday’s project was done in 17 minutes! That might be average for others, but for us, that’s quick.
We told you it was quick and easy! It was also one of the favorite projects for Tuesday night’s local stamp club.
Don’t you just love it? Usually, Ann would cut off the right front of the card, but she didn’t want a mother-in-law card for this.
Do you prefer this format? Or do you like a longer show? Let us know in the comments.
Here’s a peek at the show – or you can watch it here on YouTube.
This card was inspired by a card that one of the demonstrators’ shared on Stampin’ Up!’s Facebook page for demonstrators only.
If you were on our team, you could join that too for free!
Keep scrolling! We’ll have our list of card making supplies we used for this project. But first…
Tune in Tomorrow!
Stampin’ Up! is having a Last Chance sale right now, but on Friday at 4pm Pawcific, we’re going to be having our retired stamps,, kits and crafts sale.
Make sure you register for a reminder!
- Join us here on YouTube
- Anyone can watch.
- Possibly slightly faster transmission, but…
- You need to have an account to comment.
- Join us here on Facebook
- Must be a Facebook member to comment.
Quickest Stamp Show Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.