Pet sympathy cards are not commonly found on greeting card shelves. So it’s up to us card makers to make them!
And the card that we made yesterday on our live stream seems to just fit the bill when you need it. You can watch how we made this pet sympathy card here on YouTube.
This dog punch is fairly generic and works perfectly in So Saffron. The card base is Crumb Cake. The banner is Early Espresso and the heart is Real Red.
Some of these things are going away at the end of this month. Unless they sell out sooner, of course.
Before I show feature what’s on the hit list, please know that the Pampered Pets Bundle will not be available after May 3rd. Say goodbye to the 10% savings that you score on that bundle.
Here’s what else is only available while supplies last.
Please use code FXMM9WMM when using our picture links below to add them to your shopping cart.
We did most of the card on the live stream, but added a little sponging around the dog after the live online event was over. Just a little So Saffron on the So Saffron dog with a Sponge Dauber that we haven’t had out for a while.
Get a full readable list of retiring stamps, papers, inks, tools and accessories in this post.
Pet Sympathy Card Making Supplies
These are the items that aren’t on the retiring list – yet. Just remember that the January to June Mini Catalog ends at the end of May.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.