The Z-fold birthday card that Ann made with our local stamp club was so fun that Ann shared it with our viewers yesterday.
First, let’s take a peek at the birthday card.
It’s definitely one that our friend Barbara would like. (She likes yellow.)
The card was a bit different when Ann made the card with our local stampers on a Zoom call. Based on what we had available, we provided some of the new free Ombre Designer Series Paper that you can get free with a $50 order right now. They made a monochromatic version with Bermuda Bay.
She shows the paper in the video below (or you can watch it here on YouTube). We’ve cued the video below to start when Ann starts the card.
This Z-Fold card is made with the Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper and one of the stamp sets that you can get for free with a $50 purchase in our online store.
Or you can just click on any of the product pictures to take you right to more information about that item.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Here’s a look at the open card.
(These can be challenging to get a good shot, but I think you get the idea.)
Here’s a card making tip that we found helpful: stamp and place the inside greeting first so that you can easily line up the front die cut so that it covers the interior greeting.
Do you like the little pearls that we used for the candles? We could’ve colored them with Stampin’ Blends, but a little dash of while seems nice too.
Our hostess on Tuesday night scored a new Mini Cut & Emboss machine that she’d been wanting. Ann brought that out on Tuesday and in the video to show its compact size. We used the Tasteful Labels Dies to make the labels. It’s the perfect
What else would you like to know about this card?
I’ll bet you’d like to know what colors were used. Well, here they are:
- Misty Moonlight
- Whisper White
- Tuxedo Black (better to stamp the front greeting)
Remember that it’s Dress Up Your Dog day. We’ll have to look through my closet to see what I feel like wearing.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers