Today’s seashell card is made with a stamp set and bundle that wasn’t on our wish list. But once Ann made this card with our viewers, we are smitten!
The camera doesn’t quite catch the subtle aspects of this card. It looks a bit different when you take a picture – not quite as smooth.
But that’s okay. We love it!
And you can watch how we made it here on YouTube or watch the video below.
Seashell Card Making Tips
We have a couple tips that can help you make this card:
- Use the die to cut the shells, then emboss them with the 3D Embossing Folder.
- Add sea-like texture by embossing the background blue with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder making sure the lines are horizontal.
- Purchase the Friends are Like Seashells Bundle, you get the greetings set free!
- But be sure to get the matching 3D Embossing Folder too.
This close up is a bit dark, but the new Pearlescent Paper is such a unique look.
Seashell Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ACMGH47E.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ACMGH47E and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers