How exciting it was last night. Ann finally put our pre-order in for some of the things we’ve picked out of the January to June Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Catalog that will be available to the public on January 5th.
And that order took us over $750,000 in sales that we’ve made for Stampin’ Up!! There’s no parade. There’s no prize. But three quarters of a million dollars is a lot of stamps!
And thank you for your part in that.
What’s even better is that soon we’ll have all the patterned papers, ribbons and embellishments from both catalogs. So next week, we’ll be able to show them all on my live show and start our wait list for the Sweet Treats.
What Are Sweet Treats?
I’ll bark about them next week, but I can tell you that for a small price, you’ll be able to have useable samples of almost everything in the January-June Mini Catalog.
Yep. Almost everything. We just don’t include anything that’s difficult to split up.
We’ll have two collections: the “Paper Only” collection and the “I Want It All” collection.
So stay tuned. We’ll share more soon.
Last Day to Get Your Bear Projects
If you like everything cut for you, then Paper Pumpkin is your dream come true. It’s a surprise in your mailbox each month full of pre-cut card making supplies, a stamp set, ink spot, embellishments and instructions that you can choose to follow or ignore.
And the deadline for this month’s projects is today!
Make a Gift Box
We had so much fun on Monday making an explosion box card that we did it on a ZOOM call with our local stamp club.
If you missed it, you can see the replay here or down below.
We just love this little box so!
- Lid: 4-1/8″ square scored at 3/4″ on all sides
- Bottom: 7-1/2″ square scored at 2-1/2″ on all sides
The Savings Continue
The Year End Closeout and the Clearance Rack Refresh are still going on. Make sure you don’t miss some of the fun! There are still some grrreat deals to be had. Shop here with our new shopping code: 79MYZ7F3
Yes! This Code Works for Our December Special!
We haven’t announced it publicly, but there is a December special that you’ll be included in whether you know what it is or not. (Surprise!)
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.