We started yesterday’s Stamper Dog Live Show not really knowing what card Ann would make. All of a sudden, our sneak peek dragonfly card appeared.
Lucky for us, we have regular viewers who are up to the challenge of watching Ann and me in our design process. It can be quite a chuckle, even if I do say so myself.
We used all new products for this dragonfly card. The supplies are only available to demonstrators right now, but they’ll be available to everyone on January 5th.
The funny thing is that this piece of patterned paper is not the one that attracts Ann’s eye. But look at how impressive it is on this monochromatic card.
Ann thought it would be a different type of challenge. And yes, it was.
When you don’t plan everything out perfectly, the steps don’t always go perfectly. And sometimes that can be pretty amusing.
You can decide by watching the video below or watch it here on YouTube.
Here are some chapters you can skip to:
- 7:03 Opening Happy Mail
- 13:03 Master Stamper Elevator Card Preview
- 15:47 Sneak Peek Teaser
- 16:50 Patterned Paper Preview
- 24:19 Make the Dragonfly Card
The color? Why, Blackberry Bliss, of course!
The name of the stamp set? Dragonfly Garden #154411
The Punch is called Dragonflies Punch #154240
You can save 10% by bundling the two together and by using this number #156224
We’re sending out the new January to June Mini Catalog out to our current clients. Haven’t shopped with us lately? No problem! Perhaps you were waiting for our Close Out Sale that’s happening right now.
Be sure to use the shopping code 79MYZ7F3 so you can take advantage of everything we have to offer. Scroll down. You’ll see what just some of that is.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of current product when you use the current code 9VBNTG26.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards.
- We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.