Oh, what fun we have on the first Friday of the month! That’s when Barbara comes over and we sell Stampin’ Up! retired stamp sets and accessories!
It really is a lot of fun! Whether you just watch or participate, there’s a lot of laughter in our stamp room.
Retired Stamp Sets Sale Times
I bet you’re wondering what time were on in your neck of the woods. Well, here you go!
- 2pm in Hawaii
- 3pm in most of Alaska
- 4pm Pawcific Time
- 5pm Mountain Time
- 6pm Central Time
- 7pm Eastern Time
- 8pm in Puerto Rico
Where You Can Watch the Sale
- Watch here on YouTube
- Anyone can watch, but you need to be signed in with Google or have a YouTube channel in order to purchase.
- After 3 days, this replay will only be available by having this link.
- Watch here on Facebook
- This link takes you to directly to the Facebook live stream.
- It’s changed just a few minutes before the fun begins.
How the Retired Stamp Sets Sale Works
We have more than just retired stamps to sell, however, all the stamp sets are from Stampin’ Up!. We’ll also have old Paper Pumpkin kits and accessories.
- Ann will show an item and decide on a price.
- Once she announces the price, the first one to type “claim and the name of the item” gets the item.
- Barbara is able to see all the bids come in real time and will post the winning bid for all to see.
- If you’ve haven’t bought from us in 2020, send Ann your mailing address.
- Ann will send you an invoice by Facebook, Square or PayPal late Saturday.
- Everyone who pays on Sunday will receive a gift in their purchase.
By the Way…
We have a few more things from the new Sale-a-Bration release that we didn’t have on Wednesday. Ann will probably give you a peek at them even though she hasn’t had a chance to work with all of them.