Unfortunately on this Wednesday, Ann’s voice might not make it through 30-45 minutes of chatting with you. But if she does, it could be at any time. We could send you a message by Facebook Messenger. You just need to register here.
Just because Ann doesn’t have much of a voice – well, that doesn’t mean that she can’t make a card! So this is what I designed for her to make – a different kind of latch card.
The overlapping greeting holds the card closed until they bend the front back to open it. What makes this card even better is that the greeting is part of a bundle you can get for free with a $100 order.
Just click on the picture below to discover more about it. We love the embossing folder even though we didn’t use it on this project.
To close the card, you just need to bend the card back and slip it behind the greeting. But who does that!?! They like to display your card on the mantel or on their desk.
And as if there weren’t enough flowers on the Designer Series Paper, we added more!
While this card could be used as a card of encouragement; however, it would make a great get well card. You can see 85 get well card ideas here that we’ve shared over time.
Card Making Supplies
We haven’t really announced it, but we’re doing something to celebrate Ann’s birthday/21st Stampin’ Up! anniversary this month. We’re adding a little special offer we’re giving our online shoppers in addition to what we give them whenever they shop with us:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code AS29EPSX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.