Everyone loves coffee so why not make an encouraging coffee card for your friend?
Today’s card doesn’t work for everyone. That should probably be a bit obvious when you read the front.
We chose shades of green to coincide from a popular coffee shop that you humans go to (including Ann). They seem to be everywhere.
Now, there could be a bit of a controversy about Pool Party. It’s not quite blue and it’s not quite green.
Even thinking of it as green is weird because it has Pool in the name! Pools aren’t supposed to be green! At least not one this pup is entering.
And did you notice that the coffee cups are reversible? They’re not two separate stamps. They’re one reversible stamp. But there are two coffee cups in the coordinating dies.
Warning! The Reversible Coffee Cups are Leaving Today!
Tomorrow is the first day of Sale-a-Bration and the new January to June mini catalog. That means that today is the last day you can get limited edition that were featured in the Holiday mini catalog that aren’t being carried over.
But here’s what we used to make today’s card.
Encouraging Coffee Card Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
(I only keep listing this here because I’m not sure if you’re away of everything that we offer our online shoppers.)
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.