We’ll be doing some Christmas card making live today on YouTube and Facebook.
It seems like we haven’t done it in so long – and yet it’s only been a week.
Perhaps it was that all that turkey that you humans consumed last Thursday.
It’s going to be fun! Keep reading to discover how Ann warmed the stamps up!
Remember that we’ll also be live again for our last live online stamp sale of the year on Friday.
Here’s the Time Where You Might Be
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
Here’s Where You Can Join Us
- Join us on Facebook
- Join us on YouTube
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger as we start.
Ann Prepares for Christmas Card Making
I hope I can trust you when I let a little secret out. Ann hasn’t stamped a lot for me since she came back from OnStage in Portland.
But that doesn’t mean she hasn’t been working!
She’s been making projects for our Master Stamper members, but last night, I got her to make a Christmas card that I could share with you.
I hope you like it as much as I do!
She didn’t make the Christmas card exactly as I’d pictured it. Instead, I think she improved it!
I love how she used the Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends to color the holly on the Shimmery White Card Stock..
Christmas Card Making Supplies
While there are some things that are sold out or on back order or on the list to retire, you can still the supplies to make this project. We’ll list them below.
And you can save 10% by bundling the stamps and coordinating ornament punches.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Have you joined our blog candy contest? You can check out this post and leave your comment. We’ll be giving away a limited edition stamp set on Friday at the live online stamp sale.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers