Have you started your Christmas cards yest? Could you use an idea for a quick and easy Christmas card?
Well, that’s what we’re featuring today.
Quick and Easy Christmas Card
We’re really in luck! The Christmas Tree Punch and the Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper have been so popular that they’ve sold out before. But they’re in stock now!
Christmas Card Making Tips
If you haven’t begun the process of cutting your card stock and selecting your stamp set, you can order these supplies today so you can receive your items as soon as your family goes home from your Thanksgiving visit.
- Purchase 2 of the Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock packs and one of everything else, and you’ll have enough to make 48 handmade cards.
- It’s always good to have an extra SNAIL refill on hand in case you run out..
- Cut the Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock in half. Score it in half and burnish with your Bone Folder so you’ll have a sturdy card base.
- Cut the Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4″ x 5-1/4″. This will leave you 2″ x 6″ strips you can use for other projects.
- Cut the top layer of Very Vanilla Card Stock 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″.
And here’s everything you need!
If you haven’t ordered from us recently, this will also put your name on the list to get the next mini catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog for our biggest sale of the year that starts in early January.
Christmas Card Supplies
We also have over 450 Christmas card ideas here that you might like to see.