You are such a blessing to us!
We hope that you’re enjoying your day whether you’re flying solo, hanging with friends or spending it with family.
However you want to enjoy it, just enjoy it! (And don’t eat way too much.)
We had such a great time yesterday sharing how to make quick and easy place cards for your Thanksgiving or holiday table.
If you’re ahead of the game, you can watch the video below to see what we did yesterday. I’ve set the start about where we got down to business – but you can rewind if you’d like.
Free Shipping through Saturday!
Thank you to those of you who have already shopped. There’s room for more!
But just to make sure that you spend time with your family and friends, we’re giving you until Saturday at 7pm Pawcific to get your order in.
- Grab your wish list or look in our online store.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org your order of $50+
- Be sure to include your shipping address
- If your order is $150+, you’ll get hostess benefits too!
- We’ll send you an invoice that you can pay by your favorite debit or credit card.
- Once the invoice is paid by the 7pm (Pawcific) Saturday deadline, we’ll enter your order for direct shipping to you.
- Everyone will get everything we’re listing below.
- Master Stamper and Pup Club members will receive double Stampin’ Bucks. (Download and see how the Stampin’ Bucks program works here.)