How was your Thanksgiving? Ann and my favorite huMAN had a great time with our crafty friends Cindy and Amy and their family.
The table was beautiful. Ann said the company was wonderful.
Afterwards, Ann lined up some of the cool silverware holders that Cindy had made and took this picture. She had even put rose gold colored silverware in the pocket and the leaf at the top is made with Silver Foil Paper.
Plus There’s Chocolate Inside the Pocket
Didn’t Cindy do a great job? There were lots of people there and Cindy made one for everyone.
Whether you make a simple name card like what we showed in Wednesday’s video and shared here in Thursday’s post or you make something super special like Cindy’s pockets, it’s nice to do something nice for your friends.
Paper Crafters are Awesome!
Amy made a Pumpkin Cheesecake because my favorite huMAN loves cheesecake. She even decorated it!
We’ve swapped out the original half-eaten view with this pristine view of her edible art.
FYI: It tasted as good as it looked
But Now It’s Black Friday
Are you going out today? Or are you shopping online?
Are you treating yourself? We did. Of course, were doing our own Black Friday special.
It’s a perfect time to ask Santa to pre-select your Christmas present while you can get free shipping.
Here’s How to Easily Get Free Shipping
- Grab your wish list or look in our online store.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org your order of $50+
- Be sure to include your shipping address
- If your order is $150+, you’ll get hostess benefits too!
- We’ll send you an invoice that you can pay by your favorite debit or credit card.
- Once the invoice is paid by the 7pm (Pawcific) Saturday deadline, we’ll enter your order for direct shipping to you.
- Everyone will get everything we’re listing below.
- Master Stamper and Pup Club members will receive double Stampin’ Bucks. (Download and see how the Stampin’ Bucks program works here.)