How about making a easy little pumpkin treat holder for your favorite friends? They’re super easy to make.
And you can make two from one piece of card stock!
Our local stamp club members made these on Tuesday night. They’re the perfect size to give quiet money and perhaps a little Reese’s Cup. You know – those little single ones that Ann won’t let me have.
I promise I would only like the peanut butter out.
But to tell you the truth, most everyone didn’t make theirs like Ann’s. Ann used the lacy stamp from the Tasteful Textures stamp set stamped tone on tone with Pumpkin Pie
But most of them chose the Crackle Paint Background Stamp instead. (Did you know that you can still get Stampin’ Up!’s background stamps in wood mount? They’re only available for those of you in the United States.)
That’s okay because we gave them that choice on purpose. We like them both.
But everyone liked the project much better when they used Early Espresso ink to stamp the little Jack-O-Lantern face from the Harvest Hellos stamp set.
There’s just something about those little smiley faces that make me go weak in the knees!
This Easy Pumpkin Treat Holder only uses 3 things:
You don’t even need adhesive!
You DO need the Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies and a die cutting machine. They made a little tag for theirs from the dies that came with the set.
Notice that you only have to run it through the machine once per box. It’s just the right size to put inside the original Curvy Keepsakes Box that we used to carry if you have it.
You should see what little treat we’re sending out as part of our 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in your inbox. It uses the same Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies and is perfect to give to someone you really want to impress.
If you’re not already getting our weekly newsletters that include projects, you can get started here.
But if you’re looking for more Halloween ideas, we have over 100 Halloween card ideas here.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers