Is your Wish List up to date? Is it stuck in your catalog? Or do you have it memorized?
We had the stamp set we used for today’s card on our Wish List since it was released last June. (You can grab your Wish List and print it here.)
And on Wednesday, you can grab the Lots of Cheer stamp set and make it your own for 15% off!
That’s even better than free shipping!
This is just one of the many sets that you can purchase on Wednesday for 15% off! Download the whole list here.
The hardest decision was whether to make the bells on the wreath silver or gold.
We originally made them silver using the Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Combo.
Then with a mixture of a few colors, we got the best gold using these Stampin’ Blends:
Now, if you’re ready to make Christmas cards, we have a couple options for you:
- We have almost 450 Christmas card ideas to share with you here.
- If you’re local to us, you should check out our calendar. We’ve got 2 Christmas card classes coming up in November you may want to attend. Plus we have a quick card class coming up on Wednesday.
Here’s what else we used to make this card.
Christmas Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.