Today’s Fall Thinking of You Card idea comes from our card maker, Laura.
Laura is a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator on our team of 24/7 Stampers just like Karen who we featured in yesterday’s post.
They both love creating but their lives are so much different. Laura is a home schooling mom of 3 bright babes: two boys and a girl. (Did you know that Ann was the baby and the only girl too?)
Laura gets her creative time in when she can at her home in Tennessee. Being a mom, wife and teacher are all pretty high priorities. It’s pretty obvious that she schedules her time pretty well so a card made with Designer Series Paper can be a great time saver.
We are just loving the Come to Gather Suite Bundle that Laura picked to participate in or 24/7 Stampers card swap. It’s a perfectly traditional color combination for fall and coordinating the leaf with the leaves in the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper brings in all together.
NOTE: If any of today’s bark sounds fun or interesting, give us a call or grab your Wish List and discover how to get started as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.