Today’s Fall Thinking of You Card idea comes from our card maker, Laura.
Laura is a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator on our team of 24/7 Stampers just like Karen who we featured in yesterday’s post.
They both love creating but their lives are so much different. Laura is a home schooling mom of 3 bright babes: two boys and a girl. (Did you know that Ann was the baby and the only girl too?)
Laura gets her creative time in when she can at her home in Tennessee. Being a mom, wife and teacher are all pretty high priorities. It’s pretty obvious that she schedules her time pretty well so a card made with Designer Series Paper can be a great time saver.
We are just loving the Come to Gather Suite Bundle that Laura picked to participate in or 24/7 Stampers card swap. It’s a perfectly traditional color combination for fall and coordinating the leaf with the leaves in the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper brings in all together.
NOTE: If any of today’s bark sounds fun or interesting, give us a call or grab your Wish List and discover how to get started as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.