Is a sympathy card supposed to comfort? Or is it supposed to be making you sad?
Maybe it depends on the person you send it to. And maybe it depends on who they lost.
Ann hasn’t really stamped for two weeks! The Stampin’ Up! Greek Isles Cruise was the longest they’ve been gone anywhere. It’s the longest I”ve stayed in a doggy spa. It’s the longest she’s gone without stamping for probably 20 years.
Here’s the Sympathy Card Idea We Designed
Of course, it could be used for another type of card too:
- Card of encouragement idea
- Thinking of you card idea
- Get Well card idea
We’ve been waiting to use this Inspiring Iris stamp set since it came just before Ann left.
I don’t think she thought that she was going to make a sympathy card out of it,. One of her friends’ mom passed away and it’s just where the creativity led us.
We’ve shared about 85 Sympathy Card ideas that you can see here.
I don’t think we’d ever used the Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim yet either.
So many options! So little time!
And here’s what we used to make our sympathy card.
Card Making Supplies
This card is proof that you don’t have to wait until they get the Purple Posy Classic Ink fixed to get the paper. It will coordinate with other things while you’re waiting.
And believe me – they’re working on getting it right.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Do you think that it’s got too much purple and bling for a sympathy card idea?