I never really know if Ann is reading my pupographic messages clearly. I asked her to make a lighthouse card, but this lighthouse card wasn’t really what I had in mind.
You see, Ann has had different things out to play with lately – especially now that she’s got a handle on our more organized die cutting machine area. (I barked about it in yesterday’s post.)
So, instead of a straightforward lighthouse card that you would normally make – like with lots of Night of Navy and other blues, she made one with… gasp! …. Blackberry Bliss!
She did leave the lighthouse Night of Navy, but the rest is Blackberry Bliss!
I kind of like it! Who knew that you could cover up the flowers in the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper? It almost makes it look foggy, doesn’t it?
I’m wondering if she’s sick because she’s usually so matchy-matchy. She could’ve stamped the lighthouse in Blackberry Bliss or made the border and the greeting Night of Navy.
What Was She Thinking?
I’m thinking that she started to make one card and ended up making another. In fact, she’s discovering how much she’s liking Gray Granite, the newest gray in the Stampin’ Up! Color Palette.
Of course, you could make this more standard with the items in our free Come Sail Away class. We’re posting the 3rd video today.
Discover how you can get videos for 3 projects when you just buy 3 things that you’ll be able to use over and over again. Register here for the class and we’ll send you instructions on how to proceed.
And remember that lighthouse cards aren’t just for guys.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you bundle!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
What color would you like to see on a lighthouse card?