One thing we love about Stampin’ Up! is their collection of coordinating colors. It’s perfect for our card making.
- Card Stock
- Designer Series Papers
- Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers
I’m sure we’re leaving out something.
Today’s card started with some Garden Impressions Designer Series Papers that are going away when they sell out or June 3rd, whichever comes first.
We love that Stampin’ Up! is starting to make some of their Designer Series Papers in 6″ squares. We cut one sheet into enough to make 3 cards!
erfect for Spring and Summer!
And here is the card that we came up with.
Would You Like to Know a Secret?
We love Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers, but they’re not in all the colors yet. This card is mainly Melon Mambo and So Saffron, but they don’t make Stampin’ Blends in those colors….yet.
So we substituted the Lovely Lipstick Combo and the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends. And of course, we colored them on Shimmery White Card Stock that is our favorite for coloring with the Stampin’ Blends.
I think it looks pretty good! It’s all bright and springy! And it’s so simple! (Did you know that we have almost 1,000 Clean and Simple Card Idea here?
NOTE: We only had about a week of Spring here in Northern California. It’s already been in the
If you were wondering what stamp sets we used, I should share a bark that they’re all on the chopping block. They will make all the stamps until May 25th, but once the dies are sold out, they’re gone like a
Card Making Stamps and Dies Coordinate
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 773SM7T2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 773SM7T2 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code 773SM7T2 and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We love coordinating colors!