Ann’s typing this for me when she really should be in bed. I go to bed first and send her pup-o-graphic messages so that she can type.
I didn’t start sending them to her until a bit later than usual – and she has to have all her brain cells working today when she goes live with you today!
Here’s one of the cards that our friends made yesterday at the last Christmas stamp a stack of the year. (They really couldn’t decide which one they liked best and neither can I!)
They made a lot with things from the Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set that won’t be available next week. And those of you who purchase that or the Happiness Surrounds photopolymer stamp set that are only here until 11/30/18 r until sold out will receive a PDF of 15 card making tutorials for each of the two stamp sets.
Remember to use our current shopping code QC2RKQC2 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
What are you doing this afternoon?
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!