Stampin’ Up! has been doing their best not to run out of things when they are newly released or go on special.
But they can’t guarantee that they won’t run out.
So this month’s limited edition stamp set and dies are only available this month OR while supplies last.
How long is that? I surely don’t know, but this limited edition bundled stamp set and framelits and newly released Watercolor Pencils, they should be a hot item!
But look what it can make! PLUS you’ll get a $5 bonus coupon to use next month for every $50 you spend this month.
But Ann didn’t use the new Watercolor Pencils (although they’re good to have). It only took minutes to color with these Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers:
I love the Basic Sequins! They’re adhesive-backed so they’re easy to put on the card to spruce it up when you want just a litte something special to finish off your card.
I must share that this was one of the easiest coloring projects for Ann and I to work on. I think that we’d do even better with those leaves next time.
Remember to use our current shopping code HUFQDEUX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!