I’ll bet you know what this is, but I don’t think you know exactly where to find it or what’s inside it.
Yes, it’s a sandwich container, but it’s not just any sandwich container. It’s one that’s the perfect size to emboss your cards! You can dip them in the powder either way and make less of a mess.
They’re the Up & Up Brand and should be available at your local Target. They had gray lids, green lids and these aqua lids.
There was a more expensive brand, but this actually fits your card better.
Ann’s been looking for this for quite some time.
You can see where she shared it in yesterday’s live stream. (Plus you’ll see the label so you’ll know which one it is because the more expensive brand didn’t work quite as well.)
If you’re reading this in your email, you can watch the video here.
Remember that all our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code HUFQDEUX . when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card and organizational idea!