Stampin’ Up! told us that the new shades of the Stampin’ Blends would be available the middle of June.
Technically, this is the EXACT middle of June!
So what do we do until we can complete our collection of Stampin’ Blends?
Make Quick and Easy Cards!
We made this one with the local Stamp club on Tuesday. Originally, we made this with two shades of yellow:
- Mango Melody
- Crushed Curry
But then, we took out the Crushed Curry out (or was it the Mango Melody?) and replaced it with Poppy Parade.
And then later – just before we took this photo – we added the Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Now, we used Granny Apple Green and Lemon-Lime Twist, but those colors aren’t included in the sequins.
Gotta Love It!
Match or no match….. I think they look fabulous anyway!
And you don’t need any Liquid Glue or Mini Glue Dots with the new Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
It’s a perfect quick and easy card to make for a friend.
Here are just a few of what we used to make this easy to make card.
Remember to use our current shopping code SUDQNU4W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!