What a surprise we had last night! We got an email from a favorite stamping friend we had from many years ago.
She told us a VERY long time ago that she wasn’t getting our emails, but we kept sending them. FINALLY, one got through and she was so happy to get it!
And we were happy she got it too!
Isn’t it great to be able to reconnect with an old friend?
So we got out one of our new stamp sets and made a card. I hope that she’ll like it.
- To add more depth to your Basket Weave, rub the same color ink over the side of the folder that has the Stampin’ Up! logo on it before running your card stock through it.
- When stamping the solid image, don’t get too much ink on the stamp to make it easier to read.
IN Color Club
…is the perfect way to stock up on all the 5 wonderful new IN Colors. Flirty Flamingo that we used in this card was an IN Color last year, but Stampin’ Up! decided to bring it on as a regular color. That doesn’t usually happen.
Tomorrow is the last day you can get in on this awesome opportunity. Of course, you can buy it all at once for about $151 and get the markers free, but by getting them in small groups you’ll have a chance to ease it and mix them with colors you already have!
Just make sure that PayPal has your correct address when you use the PayPal button below and we’ll get you started!
Sweet Treats are Popular!
Our “I Want It All” Sweet Treats package has sold out. But we do have the Designer Series Paper Sweet Treats available! Register here to get one of the last few DSP collections that we’ll be mailing out later this week.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code XGHZ634Z. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!