We were busy little stamping beavers around here yesterday.
Ann got up on VERY little sleep and took off to Vacaville to meet up with some of our 24/7 Stampers for a shoebox swap with other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
Ann even did a private live video for the 24/7 Stampers who weren’t able to come.
But BEFORE she left for Vacaville, she had to get this swap in the mail to get to Pennsylvania.
So, including the 18 swappers that Ann and the girls were with yesterday, Ann’s going to soon have almost 50 swaps to get us inspired!
The Vacaville event was filled with all kinds of demonstrators –
- Hobbyists who only buy for themselves.
- Demonstrators who mainly get together with their friends to stamp.
- Demonstrators who want to become better stampers.
- And everything in between.
- You can join us too! It only takes minutes!
Swapping is a Dangerous Sport!
Yesterday, both Susan and Kathy commented that some of the stamp sets and techniques they used inspired them to get more stamps and stuff.
So maybe this dangerous sport of swapping is a good thing!
So do you like the swap card we put in the mail? We were inspired by one of the color combinations that was featured in the Color Coaches that featured in Friday’s post.
What color combination would you use? Black, white and red is one I think would be striking, but it’s a bit predictable for this dog.
There’s One Change We Made
Yes, there’s one change between this card and the ones we sent out. Can you guess what it is?
- It’s not the color.
- It’s not the layout.
- It’s not the Big Shot dies.
Okay Okay! I’ll bark the truth to you!
It’s the Basic Rhinestone!
We didn’t have as many as we would have liked, so we put Basic Pearls.
It still looked good.
And here’s what else we used.
All our online shoppers receive this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code SUDQNU4W when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!