Do you ever tuck a little cash away for a rainy day?
Everyone needs a little hiding spot. Where do you put it?
Stampin’ Up!’s new Copper Tins are perfect for making a gift, but we thought it would be a perfect place to hide your cash in plain sight.
We made this one with Vacation Cash in mind.
What’s funny is that Ann didn’t realize that you get FOUR Copper Tins in a pack! So now, besides the Vacay Cash Hiding Place, we’ve also got extras to use for other things.
What would you do with the 3 extra tins? Ann’s going to be looking to exchange ideas with our stampin’ brain trust that likes to come hang out with us on Wednesdays on our Live Stream Shows.
I just know that I think this is awesome and my favorite huMAN loved it too. (We used Night of Navy and the new Merry Merlot for the boat.)
We’re going to be sharing this and some alternative looks in our Live Stream tomorrow at 1pm Pawcific time.
I hope you can come!
- 10am Hawaii
- 11am Most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific & Arizona
- 2pm Mountain
- 3pm Central
- 4pm Eastern & Puerto Rico
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code XGHZ634Z. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great 3-D Project idea!