Last night was wonderful! My favorite local stampers came over and made some fun stuff with us. And this was one of them!
If you click on the picture and look closely, you’ll see the silver BBQ tools!
Now, one of the many Stampin’ Up! demonstrators that Ann is on Facebook with made a version of this and inspired us to make this version. We’ll show you the ins and outs we learned while making this ourselves and with our local stamp club gals TODAY when you join us live on Facebook and YouTube.
Join Us Today @ 1pm Pawcific Time
- 10am Hawaii
- 1pm Pawcific Time & Arizona
- 2pm Mountain
- 3pm Central
- 4pm Eastern
OR you can tune in on YouTube.
Now Back to the Project…
There are a few things you need to know about this.
- The Apron of Love stamp set is carrying over to the new catalog
- The Apron Builder Framelit dies are carrying over too.
- BUT the money saving bundle is only available until the end of this month.
- And the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper is on the retiring list too.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 6TH29MBN. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade gift idea!