Wednesdays are always exciting, but today is UBER EXCITING!
It’s always a madhouse as we get ready to go live at 1pm Pawcific Time. (You all thought it was pretty funny last week! And it was!)
- 10am – Hawaii
- Noon – Most of Alaska
- 1 pm – Pawcific Time & Arizona
- 2 pm – Mountain Time
- 3 pm – Central Time
- 4 pm – Eastern Time & Puerto Rico
But today we’ll be opening that box the UPS Man dropped off yesterday!
It was pretty funny! Everything was on the same order, but the dropped off half of the catalogs on Friday, the other half on Monday and all the stamping stuff on Tuesday!
I guess the UPS driver really likes us!
And then it’s Ann brother’s birthday today plus my human sister left yesterday after a brief and infrequent visit. (It was grrrreat to have them here!)
So, there’s a lot going on!
AND we just may be test driving a new update of the software we use. (I’m a little leery of breaking something out right before a show so we’ll let you know if we chickened out to update it before next week.)
Prize Patrol! What Should I Pick to Give Away?
I’m going to have to sniff out something cool to give away on our Prize Patrol. (Remember that we can only draw from those who participate on Facebook.)
You have a couple options on how to watch us!
- Join us on Facebook
- Join us on You Tube
- Get a reminder for both via Facebook Messenger when you register here.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 6TH29MBN. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
We’ll have a great handmade card idea to share!