Remember my barking about the live stream we did on Wednesday and shared the alternative card we made later?
If you saw the live stream on Facebook or on YouTube (you can still watch them now), you’d know that we took two pieces of 3-3/4″ x 5″ Designer Series Paper and cut them on an off-center diagonal.
And if you look at yesterday’s post and then look back at the card below (not necessarily in that order), I’m sure you’ll agree how different the cards look!
We Used Many of the Same Supplies!
Besides using the soon to return Mossy Meadow and the Pearlized Doilies on both projects, we used these same supplies:
You know, I bought Ann a new phone. Look at the picture I shared of this card yesterday for my Facebook fans.
Doesn’t that look fancy? Maybe we should ditch the camera and use the phone! We didn’t even see the reflection from the counter until we looked at the picture. WOW! That’s shiny!
I hope you’re as impressed as we were. (Ann had to pick me up so I could see that high on the counter.)
I hope that you’re tracking your purchases and keeping track of your Stampin’ Bucks so that we can give you some free stamps &/or framelits. Download your form here, shop online and start today!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code XGHZ634Z. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!