Oh, happy, happy Earth Day!
And what is Earth Day about? Well, this year in this house, it’s about recycling!
That’s what we’re going to do today at 4pm Pawcific Time!
Now if you’re wondering what time that is in your neighborhood, this should give you an idea:
- 4pm Pawcific Time & Arizona
- 5pm Mountain
- 6pm Central
- 7pm Eastern
What We Are Selling
We have an assortment of loved AND new Stampin’ Up! stamps that are retired. They’re not retiring.
They’ve already been retired and they need new homes.
We may even have some punches or other items.
Good to Know!
- This is not an auction.
- We are only selling to those of you living in the United States.
- Purchaser pays for shipping. (save with bulk orders and priority boxes)
- All purchasers receive a free gift.
Want to get a reminder when we’re ready to go? We send reminders by Facebook Messenger just as we’re starting. If you’d like to be added to the list, you can register here.
Don’t have time for the fun? You can always join Stamper’s Rubber Garage Sale on Facebook.
How It Works
- We will show you a stamp set so you can be aware of the condition.
- If you want it, type CLAIM (& the name of the stamp set) in the comments.
- For example: If we were selling a set called “Baby Boy”, you would write CLAIM BABY BOY.
- If you are the first one to claim the set, your comment will appear on the screen and the set is yours.
- We will contact you and send you a Facebook or PayPal invoice by Saturday Midnight.
- Facebook is our preferred payment. PayPal is second.
- If you do not hear from us by midnight Saturday, that means we can’t find you on our mailing list or there’s a wrong email address somewhere. Please contact us at email@example.com and provide us with your contact information.
- Payment must be received by midnight Sunday (Pawcific Time).
- Change your mind? Don’t ask. We don’t want to go there. It just isn’t done, so don’t do it.
See you at 4pm!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great Earth Day idea!