How many birthday cards do you keep on hand to give to your friends and relatives at a moment’s notice? 1? 3? 6? A dozen?
Today, we’re taking an extra look at the Perennial Birthday stamp set and its matching kit.
If you don’t like kits, you don’t have to get the kit. You can buy the stamp set separately
We featured cards from this set a couple weeks ago when we were sharing 4 Quick Birthday Cards, but we like the stamp set so much that we didn’t want to just stick to those 4 cards.
There are so many options!
We thought we’d start with this one using Sweet Sugarplum and Basic Gray.
Now it may look a bit plain. It’s a quick and easy card when you have the Painted Pair Embossing Folders (you get 2!).
You might think that it’s basic, but look closer! We’ve got some circles from the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes that we’ve added to the center of the flowers. (You may have to look closely to see them in the picture.)
Adds a bit more excitement, doesn’t it!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 3QQ39GS4. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!