February is an exciting month around here at Central Bark.
- Today – Groundhog’s Day
- 4th – Super Bowl Sunday
- 8th – Ann’s 19th Stampaversary with Stampin’ Up!
- 17th – Ann’s birthday (I suggest we pick a small number.)
On our Wednesday Live Stream, Ann showed a new tweak on the Stained Glass Technique. Of course, in the interest of time, she didn’t finish the card right then.
But last night she finished the card! And it sure did help that the long-awaited Waterfront stamp set. It was the most popular stamp set in January and ours finally came yesterday.
Do you love all the silver? We even tested Silver Glimmer Paper but it was just a little too much.
Now, you know that we usually like to use only one or two sets when we make a card, but do we have to count it when one of them is free?
I told Ann to use one of the inspirational greetings from the Hostess Set Yay You. (It’s in the back of the Occasions Catalog on page 54.) But she blinked and instead used the Happy Wishes Sale-a-Bration set in the back of the Sale-a-Bration Catalog on page 19.
Maybe she just picked up the wrong catalog when I told her what to do. But the word “friends” is just enough to get the point across. And we’ve got some great greetings to go indie.
- This time, we tried Doodles idea of using our Liquid Glue in between the butterly bodies.
- Of course, that was after bending its wings a bit.
- We stamped off the Smoky Slate once on a scrap paper before stamping the mountains.
- We stamped off the Pool Party twice before stamping the clouds.
If you haven’t seen the video (especially if you’re reading this in your email), you can watch it below.
And here’s what we used to make this card. Just click on any of the pictures to get more details or to rev up your shopping cart. Use the hostess shopping code (currently P4VZKB6V) if your order is under $150 and we’ll include a small gift with the reusable handmade card we send all our online shoppers.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!